Friday, May 15, 2009

They Were Given a Chance

In my opinion adoption is a win-win situation. The adoptive parents are given the most wonderful gift I can ever imagine; a family, the baby is given a chance at a wonderful life they may have never known and the birth mother who is not quite ready to be a mother can hopefully have closure in a positive, yet still very painful, path. Adoption is about love and love is a good thing. It's also about giving people a chance; a chance to be a mother or father or a chance to grow up in a home, cherrished and loved. Adoption is a good thing and from our experience in adopting, past, present and future, I expect good things!

All of these people were given a chance; now I just wait for our chance; to be parents, to have a family and to give life, just not in the traditional way!




God Bless, Meredith

Don't forget to pause the music at the bottom before you hit play!

2 comments:

Simon said...

hi
this is a very nice blog, i like it
you can come and follow my blog too,
its:
http://samvande.blogspot.com
my blog is all about serving the community,speaking out for their rights and many more..
welcome..
simon

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read that blog. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.