Friday, September 4, 2009

Bringing Gabriel Home..... Who Loves Gabriel?

When my nephews were little my parents had a book called "Who Loves Baby?" And whenever I think of all the people that love Gabriel, I think of the last page in that book that reads "Everyone loves baby!" Because it really does seem that everyone loves our little man!

Since coming home Gabriel has had many visitors. I've tried to photograph them all. I know that I've missed a few (like Alexis and Adrian from across the street) but I tried not too because I desperately want Gabriel to know how many people love him and celebrated his arrival home!

Daddy loves his little boy!
Mama loves her little miracle
Uncle Tony loves Gabe (yes I know the picture
is sideways, I don't know how to fix it :)




Uncle Bucko (Michael) loves little Gabriel.

Nonnie loves Gabriel!
Great Grandma Thomas loves Gabe!
Caleb loves Gabriel!

Uncle Matt loves little peanut (aka nuts)
Mrs. Barb loves her little neighbor!
Grandma loves Gabriel!

Jake, Ethan & Sam love their 'ittle cousin.

Papo loves his youngest grandson!

Aunt Mariah & Uncle Matt love Gabe!

Megan drove sooo far to tell Gabe she loves him!
Sondra visited two times in 3 days to tell Gabriel she loves him.
Auntie Lu loves her some Gabriel!

Uncle Chris loves little Gabriel!

Gramps sure does love Gabe!
Auntie Annie had a cold and had to wait a
LONG (3 days) time to tell Gabriel she loves him!

Great Grandma & Grandpa Schmitz love their 1st great grandbaby!
Matt, Gabriel and I are so blessed! A health update and the miracle of Gabriel will be coming soon... and much sooner than the time between the last posts! Who would've thought I'd be this wonderfully busy!
Love & Blessings, Meredith

No comments: