Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So BIG

Much to my chagrin, Gabe is no longer my itty-bitty baby of the past. He is getting BIG; he's growing, learning and changing pretty much before our eyes. One of the ways Gabe is growing is he is now too BIG for his bouncy chair and eats all of his meals in his high chair!

And as well as eating in his high chair, Gabe has started 'drinking' from a cup. He's not really sure how to manipulate the cup but every once in a while, his hands, mouth and cup all work in the right way and Gabe gets a mouthful of water. Which he promptly spits out!

Although I'm sad Gabe is getting so big, I am beyond belief ecstatic that he's progressing just the way God wants him to be!

1 comment:

Dardi said...

Oh my goodness, what is it about sitting up in the highchair that makes them look all grown up!? He is sooo big!! :o) And so darn cute, too!!!