Monday, March 1, 2010

Aye Aye Matey Part II

Remember this post when I first showed you adorable pictures of Gabe in his patches? Well, yes he was adorable, but the patches, ehh... not so much! So when we were running low and the doctor confirmed we'd have to keep patching, we decided boring beige was just not what the doctor ordered for Gabe. So we surfed on over to Ortopad and ordered Gabe some of these patches:
Much cuter and stylish and seem to fit's Gabe's personality perfectly. I can't decide which one I like best so I just try to have them match his clothes. Except when he wears his pirate shirt, then the obvious choice is the yellow patch with the pirate theme!
Gabe knows what to do when he sees the camera.
Pretending to be a sleep... He does this so I'll take off his patch. The second
I take off his patch, he opens his eye and smiles. What a stinker!


Blowing bubbles at the camera! Sometimes he gets tired of it being in his face...


And finally giving a really good smile.

Could he be any cuter? I don't think so!

1 comment:

Dardi said...

Wow...he's sporting some pretty cool patches!! He's lucky he's got a fun momma that thinks of these things!