Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Quick Update!

Just in case we're not 'friends' on facebook or I didn't text you yesterday afternoon (thank goodness for unlimited text) I just thought you'd like to know that we're in!!!

And by "in" I mean we've officially been accepted into the Ethiopia Program through All God's Children International. It is quite possible that are little ones is already alive and waiting for us in Addis Abba, Ethiopia being cared for by the loving people at Hannah's Hope.

We feel so blessed that God has trusted us to care for another one of His greatest miracles and I'm fairly certain Gabe is pretty excited to have a sibling!!! He just doesn't know it yet!!


And in other news, we still haven't heard back from insurance regarding Gabriel's eye. I suppose we'll be calling tomorrow!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Yay!! Welcome to the AGCI family! You will love it! So excited for ya'll!!

Amy said...

Hi, I just happened across your blog. We just finished our Ethiopian adoption through AGCI! Anyway, I just wanted to welcome you to the AGCI family and if you ever have any questions feel free to email me thekeyserfamily@gmail.com!

Carrie said...

YEAH! That is soooo exciting! Prayers for your journey...and for Gabe's eye..