Tuesday, September 21, 2010

No Knots

I just read this poem on an adoption blog that I've been following for a few weeks. It's located in their sidebar and for some reason I didn't see it until just now. And I think I didn't see it because I needed to see it today. And for some reason, I think that there is someone else that needs to read it too.

No Knots

Dear God,
Please untie the knots that are in
my mind, my heart and mylife.
Remove the have nots, the can
nots and the do nothat that I have
in my mind.
Erase the will nots, may nots,
and might nots that may find a home
in my heart.
Release me from the could nots,
would nots and should nots that
obstruct my life.
And most of all,
Dear God,
I ask that you remove from my
mind, my heart and my life all of
the 'am nots' that I have allowed
to hold me back.
especially the thought that I am
not good enough.
Amen.
Author Unknown.

Love & Blessings!

No comments: