Friday, October 9, 2009

Keeping Busy

Was I truly that naievee to think that I wouldn't be extremely busy staying at home with Gabriel? I thought, once Gabriel and I fell into a routine I'd have plenty of time to blog, bake and maybe even scrapbook... I was definately wrong on that account. I'm lucky to shower every day let alone do anything else. Between washing bottles, baby clothes and baby diapers we're busy cuddling, reading, stretching, reaching for toys and exploring the world around us. And lets be honest, blogging, laundry, cleaning, food... all takes the back burner when I can spend my time doing nothing but loving on this little guy:



Isn't he just the cutest?


Tummy time!

Trying to figure out who that handsome boy is in the mirror!

Loving my swing while Mommy folds my clothes


Nothing could be cuter than Gabe in his robe.

Sleepin' Gabriel.

I think this last picture sums up the biggest reason why I'm not getting much done. Gabriel loves his sleep... he just doesn't love to sleep at night :) Gabriel loves to sleep in the car, on a walk, on the couch, in someones arms and even in his cradle - during the day. But at night.... Gabe just wants to be with his Momma and Daddy and while that means we sleep a lot less, we wouldn't have it any other way. Besides, when we hold him we get to look into this beautiful face and thank God for giving us Gabriel, his smiles, his coos and even his love for the night life.

I did have a whole blog almost finished about the new and exciting things going on in our life and somehow, and I don't know how, it disappeared into the wide world web.... so I'll either find it and post it or try to rewrite it over the weekend....

Love & Blessings, Meredith

1 comment:

Donna said...

Dear Meredith,
I love these darling pictures of my beautiful great-grandson Gabriel. Your blog is so beautifully written, you are one amazing gal/mother. Love you much, Donna