Friday, November 13, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Gabe's been home for 12 weeks now! I can't believe its been 12 weeks that he's been home. 12 weeks of lots of love, cuddles and kisses and little sleep. It's been the best 12 weeks of my life.

12 weeks ago Gabe came home in this super cute outfit looking oh so little:

12 weeks later it still fits, only just:

I'll admit that I find it a little sad that Gabe has outgrown just about all of his 0 - 3 month clothes but also consider it a miraculous blessing from God that he is growing and thriving so marvelously! We are so blessed by this little guy!

And just because I think his smile is adorable......

And is there anything sweeter than a sleeping Gabriel? Couldn't you just eat him up?

Have a wonderful, blessed weekend!

~Meredith

3 comments:

Dardi said...

He is a beautiful boy...and those CHEEKS!!! Can't ever get enough of baby cheeks..... :o)

Carrie said...

Ahh....I love the pics. Moses has that same outfit in 3-6 and he has almost outgrown it; I should send it to you!

Thanks for the prayers too!

Donna said...

Loved the smile on Gabe! What a delightful, beautiful baby; truly a gift from God to you and Matthew.