Thursday, May 13, 2010

this to this

(fair warning... a little bit of lovey-dovey gooeyness is coming)

From this....

To this....
Life doesn't get much sweeter!
4 years ago when we were married I never could have imagined the path our life took. But I wouldn't change a thing.
4 years ago I didn't think I'd be as grateful for the hard times as well as the good times, but I am.
4 years ago I couldn't have imagined loving Matt more than I did that day. But I do.
It's hard not to love someone more than imaginable when they make you laugh through your tears, hold you together when you think you're falling apart and keep on loving you even when you make it difficult!
I am so blessed to have not only spent the past 4 years with a husband only God could have picked for me but to know that these past 4 years are only the beginning.
I'm excited (and also a bit nervous) to see where the next 4 years take us!
Happy Anniversary Matt, I love you!!!! (and now everyone says 'awe')
By the way, don't you love my new blog look? Carla did a fabulous job! Want her to design your blog? Click here!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love gooyenss! A tale so similar to my own. My hubby and I just celebrated our 13th anniversary on the 10th! Too cool.
Thanks for the prayers and hugs! Great family pic too!
Carrie