Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday Volume 6

One week from today I will be arriving in Atlanta where I will meet some of my dearest friends for the first time!  Sounds irrational that I'm meeting dear friends for the first time but that is the blessing of the Internet and adoption networking. 
 
I am so grateful for the opportunity to be able to go to this conference; to learn how to be a better mama to my little one(s), to refresh my spirit with worship and moments with God and to connect with other adoption loving, orphan advocating, God fearing women.  I'm not sure if I'll laugh, cry or both when I meet some of these amazing women. 

Matt will be taking Friday off work and spend the weekend answering to the boss man, I mean, Gabe [smile].   I'm a little anxious about leaving Gabe, but so thankful that I won't have to worry about him for the weekend.  Matt is an awesome daddy and I'm certain Gabe is going to request I leave more often after all the fun he'll have on his "boys only" weekend. 

Excited.  Thankful.  Blessed.  That just about sums it up.

No comments: