Monday, January 28, 2013

This weekend.

This weekend was amazing.

I am processing everything.  Everything I learned.  Everything I felt.  Everything I received. 

I laughed (a lot), cried (a lot) and met some of the women I hold closest in my heart.  For the first time.  Yes it was little weird to see some one's face, glance at their name tag and then immediately throw your arms around them.  Weird, but the best kind of weird imaginable.

I came home rested, refreshed and rejuvenated. 

Learning, connecting and basking in God's presence filled my time away.

I came home to my sweet son who only snubbed me briefly and my wonderful husband who somehow knows exactly what I need and supports my time away even if it means a lot more work for him. 

More to come once I'm done processing.  I'm a slow processor and am just reveling in the goodness Created for Care brought me. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it was so wonderful meeting you in person!! i am feeling the same way...still processing and digesting it all. so much to take in. so many emotions. can't wait to read more about your thoughts on the weekend :)!