Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day Fish Festival!

Matt's first Father's Day was memorable. We met my family at the Fish Festival in Vermilion to partake in fried food consuming fun!

Gabe was pretty excited:


He was mostly excited to see his cousins Caleb, Ethan, Jake and Sam.
And I'm pretty sure they were happy to see him too!



A hug between Ethan and Matt

A little water play in the fountain... the water was a fairly disgusting looking brown, but little boys don't care about that :)

Gabe and Daddy

Father's Day Fun... new tradition maybe?

And the fun begins....




The artist asked if we wanted her to draw Gabe like he is or with 2 open eyes. Our answer was obvious, because Gabe is perfect just like he is!


my male models!

the almost finished product:


Want to see the finished product? Well, once I find a frame for it and place it in an area of prominence in our house (just kidding, Matt!) I'll share with you the finished product. It is super cute!

No comments: