Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rubber Duckie,

You're the one

You make bathtime lots of fun,

Rubber Duckie, I'm awfully fond of you;

Rubber Duckie, joy of joys,

When I squeeze you, you make noise!


Rubber duckie, you're my very best friend, it's true


Every day when I make my way to the tubby



I find a little fella who's cute and yellow and chubby



Rubber duckie, you're so fine


And I'm lucky that you're mine

Rubber Duckie, I'm awfully fond of you.


Quack! Quack!


By the way... I must disclose out of pure embarassment that our tub is stained, not dirty. I promise you that it is stained and I have done everything in my power to get it clean to no avail. This ugliness is one of the main reasons I'd love to redo our bathroom! Just in case you were wondering why I'd put up pictures of such a dirty tub, there ya go!

No comments: