Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Home for Julia

Remember Yulia? So many people joined together and raised over $20,000 in less than a week to help bring Yulia home. But after the money was raised the prayers continued; they continued because all of the money in the world wouldn't help Yulia unless a family came to rescue here.

And rescue they did! Meet Julia's new family: The Schwenzers. Please read their story and then join me in praying for them as they bring their daughter home. And I say 'their' daughter because as you read their blog you will see that the love they have for Julia is already the love a mother and father have for their children.

I can't wait to follow their journey to Julia and am still reveling in the miraculous work God has done.

I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you. John 14:18

No comments: