You are the light of our life. Your happy spirit, determination and tenacity amaze us everyday. Not a day goes by that you don't make us laugh, make us wonder and make us marvel. You are our little moosh-moosh and we love you so much.
This is your life, Gabe, at 18 months.
- Every morning you wake up with a smile. The most cherub-ly cute smile.
- You eat anything and everything! You love fruit, veggies, pasta, chicken, turkey, taco's, meatballs, yogurt, cheese, waffles, oatmeal... you haven't met a food you didn't like.
- Bottles are a thing of the past (and have been since before Christmas) and gave them up all on your own. You love to drink milk and water from a sippy cup and have absolutely no interest in juice.
- Balls, cars and blocks are your favorite toys, although causing the rocking chair to rock is one of your favorite activities.
- You go to physical therapy and occupational therapy each week and you finally love it! You get so excited when I ask if you want to go see Ms KC or Ms Danielle and work so hard while you're there.
- While your still a mama's boy, you're a daddy's boy anytime he's around. You pretty much think your daddy is the bees-knees; just how it's supposed to be.
- Nonny and Sam are 2 of your favorite people! You practically leap out of my arms when we pick Sam up at school on Thursdays :) And Nonny and Popo are the only people you'll stay with for any extended amount of time.
- You've started doing a modified army crawl which is super cute. Rolling is still your fastest way to get from point A to point B.
- Lefty is no longer your enemy and you're starting to use it a little bit more each day. We are so proud of you!
- You love to talk and while you only say a few words intentionally (mama, dada, ball), you are never quiet. I can't wait to hear what you have to say once it's in English.
- Books are one of your favorite things. But not only do you like when being read to, you also enjoy paging through books by yourself. I love coming upon you hearing you babble as you read aloud.
We love, cherish and adore you sweet boy and can't wait t see where this big world takes you!
And Gabe today!