Saturday, July 23, 2011

Another First

Matt and I had been toying with the idea of getting Gabe's hair cut the past few weeks. Besides a little trim we gave him after bath one day, he hasn't actually had a hair cut yet. I'm okay with no hair cut because I love little boys with longer hair. Not pony tail long, just a little longer than normal.


But after just about every person we saw said "looks like it's almost time for a haircut" or something along those lines, I figured we'd just go for it. My mom was taking my nephews for their haircuts, so Gabe and I went along for the ride. When we arrived at Fantastic Sams I changed my mind; Gabe did not need a hair cut yet because I was too nervouse. After seeing how calm and sweet the stylist was that cut Sam's hair, I decided to go for it.


A little was taken off the sides, front and back and his wispy ends were removed. Not too much was snipped off and he didn't really seem to mind the whole aspect of getting his hair cut. Obviously it was hard for him to sit still but he really did great. Once he had a comb or water bottle in his hands, he was happy as a lark.
















Gabe and his cousins after their hair cuts. What handsome boys!


No comments: