This was a crazy week! In review:
- Tuesday - movers delivered our stuff to our house!
- Wednesday - checked out of the hotel after 41 nights and moved into our house, spent the day cleaning and organizing
- Thursday - cleaned and organized our house
- Friday - cleaned and organized our house, Internet company finally hooked up our Internet!
- Saturday - trip to Ikea to check out some furniture, lunch at our favorite Mexican Restaurant, La Hacienda, and a short trip to the park. I say short trip because it was 100 degrees outside and while the park had some beautiful shade trees there was no shade over the swings. And the swings are the place to be!
- Today - church and more work around the house! It's fabulous to be able to do laundry at will again!
Hope your week was blessed and you have a great July 4th celebrating our country's Independence!
Better updates and cute pictures of Gabe to come!