Friday, October 28, 2011

October Numbers

I acknowledged earlier this week that I had (quickly) become more dependent on knowing our monthly numbers than I was prepared to be. Coupled with the fact that I had a bit of an 'emotional' past few weeks and all of our AGCI friends had received their numbers, I was, to say the least, anxious.

But tonight, while looking something up quickly during the World Series (c'mon Rangers!), I had a huge sigh of relief. Working late on a Friday night, Brandi emailed us our numbers! Thank you, Brandi!

Drum roll please......
Boys: 91 (from 97)
Girls: 117 (from 125)
Siblings: 38 (from 45)

Now that was a lot more movement that I expected to see considering the courts just opened October 12. God is good!

I am especially excited to see the movement in the siblings category. We know that bringing home siblings is the 'least' likely outcome of this adoption, but anything is possible with God. I know it sounds cliche but it is so true. I find myself wondering (often) why God brought us to Texas and bringing home two babies would be the biggest affirmation I could ever ask for. Not that I'm expecting a straight forward answer, but it would always be welcomed [smile].

Have a fabulous weekend, friends!

No comments: