Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What to Give Wednesday (part 3)

Today's shops are a little different from the previous weeks.  These shops are all owned by fellow adoptive mom's (and dad's) that are fundraising to bring their little ones home. 

The Bayt Boutique offers unique and handmade items for your home.  Did you know the word "bayt" is Amharic for home.   Their boutique is just lovely.  I don't think I could ever pick just one item I love.  You can also check out Jenny's blog for adoption updates and little pictures into their life during the wait.

I love the distressed chalkboards!

Distressed/Antique Toilet Paper Holder - I love this! 
Just wish it would fit in one of our bathrooms

Their most popular item!

If you're looking for cute, unique or even a little bit funky jewelry City Grace is a great place to stop and shop.  The Medlin's are also adopting a little one from Ethiopia and each purchase helps them bring their little one home. 
Lovely necklaces!

Hair pins!  I love hair pins!
For that little super hero in your life, Kelly from Live the Life is selling Super Hero capes.  Gabe is definitely in need of one of these!




Do you love personalized Christmas cards as much as I do.  Ashley from Lifted from the Water is selling amazing looking cards to raise money to bring their little girl home.  Our cards are coming from her! 



Ashley also offers birth and adoption announcements.  And no, I didn't show you the card I've chosen for us!

Teem Keehn offers an array of handmade and unique gifts at their craft shop.  Heather has actually made us 3 decoupage wall pieces depicting Micah 6:8.  I can't wait to hang them on our wall. 



 Now that is a lot of fabulous Christmas presents, don't you think? 

No comments: