Saturday, October 6, 2012

The C's Have It

 No doubt about it. 
One of Gabe's favorite parts about going to Ohio....
 is definitely seeing his cousins. 
He has a little bit of a hero worship thing going on with all of them.
As he's gotten older his relationship with his cousins have changed.  Grown.
Sammy is his big partner in play and a little bit partner in crime.
Jake... well, Jake helps Gabe with his trains, shows him games on the iPad or Kindle and plays Wii baseball every time Gabe asks him too.  Jake also pats Gabe's head or rubs his back when they're near eachother...it's pretty sweet.
Gabe and Ethan just love each other.  Ethan makes sure Gabe has what he needs and Gabe loves to snuggle up with Ethan while they Veggie Tales.
And Gabe and Caleb... 12 years a part and Caleb gives up time with his friends and studying to hang out with Gabe.  What a teenager!
 
At Sammy's birthday party.  Supposedly he turned 7 but I find it very hard to believe that he's gotten so old, so quickly.



Gabe experienced another "C" while visiting Ohio.  He went to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time!  I was a little nervous about the whole thing but since it was a day where most schools where in session we ended up being one of two families that were there.  Gabe wasn't too crazy about the mouse but loved the pizza and hanging out with his cousins.




No visit to Ohio is complete with out a visit with Eli.  He may not be a cousin legally but he is in our hearts.  And that's what really matters.  Gabe practices really hard being gentle with Eli and is really pretty sweet with him.  Seeing these two little boys together brings my heart such joy.



One last visit with Caleb.  A little bit of love and then the look comes out.  Gabe was ready to wrestle. 

All those C's, we love them so much! 


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hello Meredith. I just wanted you to know that i have been thinking about you, Matt, and Gabe lately. I just wanted you to all know how much I love you. I also wanted you to know that I waiting with you guys. I'm here... just waiting with you guys... waiting waiting. I hope my waiting helps. I can't wait for you little love or loves come home.
Stephanie Marks