Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Break Part 1


It's true that Gabe isn't in school and doesn't necessarily have a spring break, but his cousins and Nonny did.  And even Matt had a few days off!!  After PT one day, our little family of three and three of Gabe's favorite people in the world headed to the I-X Indoor Amusement Park.  See?
 

 
We had a slow start as it took Ethan, Jacob and Sam a little while before they remembered they liked fair rides.  Once they tried a few out though we had a lot of fun.  Matt sat with Gabe while I did a few of the bigger rides with the other boys. 
 
On a side note, I am way too old for crazy fair rides.
 
And scattered through out our riding fun Matt took Gabe on his first Fun Fair Slide ride.  Gabe absolutely loved it!  So much that after the 'last time' we went one more time when his sweet little lip started to poke out.  I get so much joy from him being able to do things other children his age do.  So much joy!  





 
My favorite part of the day was a tie between Gabe's love for the slide or when Sam was riding with me on the shuttle ride and right when it started going high, he broke out in song singing "I believe I can fly."  That boy cracks me up!

No comments: