Monday, July 27, 2009

Overwhelming Gratitude

Overwhelming gratitude... that's the only way I can describe how I feel right now... and I'll explain all of the ins and outs about why I feel that way in a much more detailed post tomorrow... for now, I'll just say, on or around AUGUST 19 I'll be a Momma!!!! And of course, Matt will be a Daddy then too :)

Thank you, thank you, 100 times thank you to all of my wonderful family and friends that have prayed for us, cried with us and held our hands on the beginning of the journey. Our journey has just begun and while we're rejoicing in our upcoming blessing... we still need a lot of prayers!

More details tomorrow, but I just wanted to say one more time... I'M GOING TO BE A MOMMY!

Love & Blessings, Meredith

1 comment:

Becky said...

Can you hear my shouts of joy from two states over?!?! PRAISE GOD!!! I simply can't wait to hear the details!

So, so, SO excited for you! (can you tell from my overuse of exclamation points?)