Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Shh... it's a secret!

Following along with this weeks MckLinky Blog Hop I'm sharing my secret Thanksgiving/Christmas Cookie Recipe. It's not an original but I found it online and then changed a few things up to make it my own and please my family. I haven't shared it with anyone else because, then I am able to bring the most sought after cookies at our family functions... so hopefully my mom won't read this entry :)

Pumpkin Butterscotch Chip Cookies
This is
Ingrediants:
3/4 C Butter
1 C Brown Sugar
1 Large Egg
1 C Pumpkin
1 tsp Vanilla
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 1/2 tsp Cinnamin
2 1/2 C Whole Wheat flour
1 Bag Butterscotch Chips

Mix all ingrediants together adding flour 2nd to last and then the butterscotch chips last. Lightly grease baking sheet, drop by the spoonful and bake at 350 for 12 - 15 minutes.

A BIG blog post is coming tomorrow... or maybe Thursday depending on how motivated I am. Unfortunately it isn't baby news but its about a what we're doing to help bring our baby (babies?) home... and a way you may be able to help!

Love & Blessings, Meredith

Let me know if you like the cookies... I'm not a butterscotch fan but everyone else loves them!

No comments: