- Bob, Larry and Veggie Tales. Your first 5 word sentence was "help me, bob larry please." You said this as you scooted up to me dvd in hand.
- Dogs! You love your doggies and point them out wherever we go. Sometimes at night when you wake up I hear you ask for your doggie over the monitor.
- Hats. While you don't always like to wear them, you love to point them out; at stores, in books, everywhere! Sometimes you'll ask for a hat and then make faces at yourself in the mirror with it on.
- Wrestling with daddy. And Daddy loves it too! Although we need to teach you who you can wrestle with (Daddy, cousins) and who you can't (friends your own age).
- Cars, trucks and trains - really anything with wheels!
- Balls and Balloons! You may have a Harry Potter Happy Birthday balloon in the kitchen right now.
- Water! Swimming, splash pads, tubby's... you love to get wet! We're fortunate enough to have a pool and splash pad 2 blocks away and a baby pool on our back deck.
Right now, Gabriel you are sleeping in your bed in your own room most nights. It's a big change from co-sleeping but you are doing so well. You eat just about everything and love to drink milk and water. You love to play and find your Independence but you also love to cuddle, sit on my lap and be rocked to sleep. I'm not sure how much you weigh or how long you are but we'll find out next week at your 2 year well child visit.
Happy birthday, sweet boy. We love you to the moon and back. Your family and friends love you. And Jesus loves you.
And after these 2 years I don't plan on ever blinking again.