Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mini Update!

Friday our homestudy came in! Actually, it came in Thursday but we weren't home to sign for it so Gabe and I went to Fex-Ex on Friday to pick it up.

What does that mean? It means that yesterday we were able to mail out our I-600A form to get our US CIS fingerprint appointment.

It also means that we're just waiting for our Texas background checks to come in the mail and then we can mail in our dossier. The good thing is that our background checks were approved on July 27 and notarized and mailed out on July 29 so they should be here soon!

Then we just have to mail in the dossier, have all the documents approved and then get on the waitlist!

For the first time in my life I just can't wait to be waiting!

But if we hope for what is still unseen by us, we wait for it with patience and composure. Romans 8:25

1 comment:

Alison said...

YAY!!! I remember that feeling well...I couldn't wait to be waiting! But now I am ready for the waiting to be over! :)