Thursday, May 23, 2013

Random Acts of Kindness

I popped out of our side door to grab something from the car on Tuesday when I saw a parade of little kids walking down the sidewalk.  A few children were pulling small wagons while the other little ones were smiling and waving, obviously excited about something. 

A little bit later Gabe and I headed out to the front porch to eat a snack and this I what we saw!


The note card reads
"An Act of Kindness
For You from Your Local School
Start your own chain reaction of kindness"

I loved it!  What a fun activity to do as a class to teach your children about being kind to others.  That little flower blessed my heart immensely and I just may have shed a tear or two at the sweetness of it all.


Gabe was pretty excited about the flower too!  I'm thinking we need to follow their instructions and continue McKinley's School chain of kindness.  It'll be a perfect way to teach Gabe about being kind to others as well.  A new LaGorga tradition is coming; I can feel it!

Thank you McKinley School for blessing us with your kindness! 

No comments: