Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Family Fun

I've said it before and I'll say it again, one of the best parts of moving back to Ohio was the time we get to spend with our extended family.  Every spur-of-the-moment-visit, picnics and celebrations are just memories being ready to be made.  I am so thankful for each and every chance we get to spend time with our family.

This past weekend we celebrated this sweet boy's 16th birthday.  I can vividly remember the day he was born, the joy I felt at becoming an aunt.  Caleb has turned into such an amazing young man and I can't wait to see all the wonderful things his future holds. 

Wrestling with Ethan is always in the mix.  Gabe adores Ethan.  I think the feeling is mutual.

This was just too cute for words.  Gabe and his Uncle Matt looking at the airplanes flying overheard. 


Memories, I tell you.  Lots and lots of memories.

No comments: