Monday, May 13, 2013

Seven

From there....
 






The best man being funny...

The best man being slightly inappropriate!
 

 

 
 To here....
 

It seems nearly impossible that 7 years have passed since we said "I do" in front of God and our family and friends. 

We were so young and in love.  We're still completely in love just not quite as young.  Perhaps even 7 years older - ha!

I am so thankful the Lord gave me Matt.  He is everything that I'm not and so much more.  Matt is my anchor in this crazy world of adoption and parenthood and always helps keep me strong when I just want to be weak. 

I'm crazy in love with him and can't wait to see what the next 7, err 50 years bring!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love the photos!!

We just celebrated our 8 year anniversary and I cannot believe that so much time has gone by SO quickly. How did that happen?! :)