Friday, June 28, 2013

This Boy

This boy here, he keeps me on my toes, laughing and loving life.
 

Playing Angry Birds with blocks and mini-Toy Story figurines.  I have a love-hate relationship with these blocks.  I love them because they're fun and educational.  I hate them because Gabe could play Angry Birds for 3 hours and still ask to play again. 

To add to the laughter, Gabe now calls his mini-Toy Story figurines "piggy Buzz," "piggy Jessie," and "piggy Woody."  Be sure to note, if we're not playing Angry Birds, you can not call them piggy.  It just doesn't work that way. 

Gabe recently found his Buddy doll.  He hasn't played with it since we moved from Texas and it was way too precious to see him introduce "Buddy baby" to "Buddy" from Dinosaur Train. 





 
Their meeting was filled with hugs, kisses and a lot of muffled laughter from this mama!

No comments: