Monday, November 1, 2010

On the first day of November...

Meredith gave to you....
2 months of Christmas music!
(sung to the tune from 12 Days of Christmas)
I have been waiting for Halloween to be over so I could break out the Christmas music... and here it is! I do apologize if you're like my husband and don't have a true appreciation for Christmas music until closer to Christmas. But as I love Christmas music and this is my blog, I will do as I wish... and I wish to hear Christmas music!!!
Enjoy some of my favorites :) And if you don't enjoy, just push pause at the bottom... please don't stop reading because if you stop reading you'll miss out on my very first give-away. The give-away will happen at 50 followers or my 200th post, whatever comes first!
'Tis the Season!

1 comment:

thesecondmrssmith said...

I enjoyed meeting you and thanks for the opportunity to support your adoption fund through my favorite beverage BUT...I have to side with your husband on the music. ;)