Sunday, November 7, 2010

This is it!

Today is Orphan Sunday!!

Please, pause the music at the bottom and watch this. It's obviously about Orphan Sunday but it's also thought provoking and powerful. Listen to the words of the song along with reading what's on the video... if it doesn't hurt your heart just a little, convict your spirit just a bit, make you much greater for the blessings in your life, then you may want to stop reading this blog entirely.

Yes, this blog will remain a journal of our life as a family and our journey's through adoption. It will still be loaded with pictures of our first miracle, Gabriel and talk about things mundane like Harry Potter, recipes and my favorite YouTube videos.

But there will be a new edge to this blog as God continues to ignite my spirit on fire for His children; the worlds orphans. And I have lots of thoughts jumbled up in my head that I'm sure will spill out into this blog. Too many thoughts combined with a lot of ideas... my poor husband never imagined this when we were married. But I know he wouldn't change a thing. Right, Matt? [SMILE]

In the past year or so I became reacquanted with a former high school classmate whom God has also given a passion for orphans... and I think together we are going to go to new heights to find help for the orphan. I can't wait to see what the future brings!

Now please, pause the music below, make sure your speakers are on and be convicted with me.




Orphan Sunday from Greg Buzek on Vimeo.

It is my hope that God is working on your heart like He is mine. Because only then will we be able to make a difference in the lives of these children.

No comments: