Tuesday, November 8, 2011

2 Days Left

I have lots of thoughts in my head these days; thoughts like how can we as a church and then just was as compassionate people can make a difference in the lives of orphans. Thoughts about being almost two months in on our wait time; I think I'm going to write a book like What to Expect When Your Expecting.. except in the adoption point of view. I think the world needs a book like that. Other thoughts have more to do with life as we know it right now; like missing Ohio during the holidays, struggling to find secondary insurance for Gabe before his PT/OT visits run out, how to convince Gabe to drink from a cup, where did all this laundry come from... you know, just every day thoughts of being a mom!

On a different note, there are two days left in our adoption auction! Take a minute, check out the different things to bid on and bid! Lots of items have multiple bids with different people trying to win them. Use the links on the side bar or scroll down really far to find what you're looking for! Don't forget to leave your name and email address with your bid.

The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' - Matthew 25:40

No comments: