Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
How Our Journey Adoption Auction works:
1. Look at all the items that are up for auction.
2. If you see an item you like, BID on it!! To bid, please leave a comment (click the comment box below the item description) with your name, email address and your bid amount.
3. Check back often on the item you bid on and if your bid is no longer winning, bid again! We just ask that the bids increase by a minimum of $1.00 increments.
4. The auction will close November 10, 2011 at 8:00 pm CST. After the auction closes I will notify the winners through their email and request payment. For customized items, I will request that information as well.
5. After payment is received, the item will be mailed to you!
Seems easy enough, right? And the best part of the auction... each and every dollar earned goes directly to our adoption fund to bring our newest little one(s) home.
Our auction was actually supposed to be held in October, but life became too hectic and we pushed it back a month. It wasn't until after we pushed it back that we realized it would be taking place during Adoption Awareness month. It seems truly fitting to have our adoption auction during Adoption Awareness month.
I love Adoption Awareness month. Eh, let me rephrase that. I love that there are people passionate about adopting and orphan care that have found a way to raise awareness worldwide. Because in order to provide love and care for the estimated 163 million orphans in the world, people need to know how to help in the first place.
So thank you for visiting our site, thank you for bidding at our auction and thank you for helping us bring our baby (babies) home. Because a home, and a family to love them, is truly what every child needs.
Again, we thank you.
In you, the orphan finds mercy. - Hosea 14:3