Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thanks Friends!

Bidding is now closed! If you won an item, expect an email from us tomorrow morning on what to do to receive your winnings!

From the bottoms of our hearts, thank you.

More to come soon... like how I feel about Gabe's glasses, Thanksgiving in Texas and how I feel about the fact that I'm getting annoyed that we're still waiting for a phone call that's 2 weeks late :/

But really, truly, thank you for your donations, bids and helping us bring our little love(s) home.

~Just a heads up, but to protect the privacy of our wonderful bidders I deleted all comments with email addresses. After an online auction that I participated in was over, the blogger had a lot of people (me included) bombarded with spam emails after her auction was over. The next online auction I participated in, they deleted the comments when the auction was over and avoided a spam problem!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hey,
Did that last bid make the time on the Ethiopia Necklace? I really wanted that, but couldn't get on the computer last night...if it didn't I will increase my gift. Glad the fundraiser went well!
Carrie