Monday, January 31, 2011

Don't Judge Me!

Today I decided that I needed to know how many more days until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is released.

164! 164 is the number of days until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 comes out.

Don't judge me, you knew you were wondering that too!

And then I have 143 days - the number of days until I begin reading these for the last time before a midnight movie premier

Hmm... maybe after I finish our parenting education (last thing to do before homestudy... it's interesting and a bit tedious all at the same time) I'll sneak in an extra reading of my favorite books!

Until Harry Potter, The Chronicles of Narnia was my favorite series. I'm re-reading that right now. I'm on Voyage of the Dawn Treader right now and it's taking me back to late nights of reading in my bed under the covers with a flashlight. Yes, I was (and am!) quite the book nerd :) Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia.... what's your favorite book series?

2 comments:

Angie said...

LOVE Harry Potter!! I already have visions of tucking our little one in on the night at reading a chapter to him or her :-)

Much love,
Future Mama
http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

Steve & Megan said...

I'm judging you right now. And the verdict is that you are awesome! And Harry Potter loves you almost as much as you love him. :-) Also, I cannot choose between HP and Narnia. It's can't be done, my heart belongs to two series'.