Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter 2012 also known as the first Easter Gabe received an Easter basket bucket also known as the first time Gabe wore a bow tie!  He was absolutely darling in his button up shirt and bow tie!

My two sharp dressed men before church!
First we went to church where the pastor preached an awesome sermon.  I'm mostly assuming this because I went back to Children's Church with Gabe and haven't listened to it yet on iTunes but Matt and my parents said it was good.  Church was followed by the most spectacular brunch I've ever eaten.  I'm still dreaming about the French Toast. 

When we returned home, Gabe received his Easter bucket.  We played outside with his bubble gun  and then played inside with his train and pin wheel.  His pin wheel lights up... best $1.99 spent at Target ever!


I love all things monogrammed (or initialed or personalized).
All in all, a wonderful day to celebrate our risen King!

No comments: