Friday, September 7, 2012

Books and Thoughts

Last weekend I read Infinitely More by Alex Krutov and Jackie Davis.

Today I read the first 3 chapters of Jen Hatmaker's 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess.  I'm sure I'll finish it by the end of the weekend.  Unbeknown st to my awesome husband, I'm thinking I (we) may be taking up some of her challenges.

Both books are great reads.  And convicting.  Very convicting.

Matt and I have been talking about the need for us to do something.  Something that matters.  Something more than just the day-to-day life we've been living. 

The nutrition center in La Libretad continues to play into my thoughts on a regular basis.  How can we fill the bellies of more children that are going to bed hungry tonight?

I feel like I'm in one of those places where God is nudging me forward, but I'm just not sure what we're stepping forward into. 

No comments: