Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12 Days of Giving: Day 6

On the sixth day of giving, my blog brings to you.... TOMS!

Blake Mycoskie - "Giving is what fuels us. Giving is our future."

I love TOMS shoes. Their cute, comfy and bought with a purpose. TOMS are even more perfect here in Texas where I can pretty much where them everyday because there's no snow!

TOMS is a one for one store... for each pair of shoes you buy, TOMS donates a pair of shoes to a child in need. Recently, TOMS added eye wear to their one for one store. So purchase a pair of glass for yourself, and TOMS will help provide sight to someone in need. TOMS also has winter caps, clothing, necklaces and more! And for each item you buy (other than the eye glasses) they give a pair of shoes to a child who needs them.

I'm in love with the TOMS burlap classics
and last year Gabe and his cousins all received matching TOMS in ash!
Shipping deadlines to have your TOMS to give by Christmas are below:


TOMS also provides opportunities for people to participate in "Shoe Drops." A shoe drop is when TOMS delivers the shoes to those in need. TOMS was actually doing one of their first shoe drops in Ethiopia when I first heard about them! I think that's pretty cool!

1 comment:

Alison said...

We love TOMS!!! I have the burlap pair above, and we have already bought 3 pairs for Christmas gifts this year!!!