Tuesday, December 13, 2011

3 Months Waiting

"For the vision is yet for the appointed time;
it hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it;
for it will certainly come, it will not delay."
-Habakkuk 2:3

I'm not exactly sure what I expected... that waiting for our turn on the wait list would be sunshine and roses? I certainly didn't think I expected that, but this month, our 3rd month out of only God knows how many just sort of stunk!

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. And hoping. There's always a little hope; for what the future will hold. For the little one or two that will eventually be ours. To love. To guide. And to teach about hope.

So that's where we are: waiting. And hoping.

3 comments:

Mari Bryant- Marks said...

It will be okay. I promise. And someday we will look back on the waiting and smile.

Mike Medved said...

Meredith...
So glad you found my blog-thanks for the kind words. Waiting for babies is tough work. I'm pretty sure it's that refiner's fire stuff in action. Hope your adoption is as smooth and quick as possible. We'll be praying for it!
Jen Medved

Steve & Megan said...

Just look at what a beautiful, perfect little boy all that waiting got you last time. It's not easy, but you are one tough Mama. Praying, as always.